Latest Updated: 1-Sep-2023. Please read these Terms and Conditions ("Terms") carefully before using the services provided by Saplogics ("we," "us," or "our"). By accessing or using our website and services, you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you do not agree with any part of these Terms, please do not use our services.
1. Saplogics offers ecommerce marketing, social media advertising, influencer advertising, and ecommerce store development services.
2. The specific details of the services, including scope, pricing, and duration, will be outlined in a separate agreement or proposal.
1. You are responsible for providing accurate and complete information to us for the delivery of our services.
2. You agree not to use our services for any illegal or unauthorized purpose.
1. Payment terms and fees for our services will be outlined in the service agreement or proposal.
2. Payment for services is due according to the agreed-upon schedule.
3. Failure to make timely payments may result in the suspension or termination of services.
Any materials or content created by us as part of our services may be subject to copyright and other intellectual property rights. You may use these materials only as agreed upon in our service agreement.
Saplogics shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, or consequential damages resulting from the use of our services.
We reserve the right to terminate or suspend services for any violation of these Terms or for any reason deemed appropriate by us.
These Terms constitute the entire agreement between you and Saplogics and supersede any prior agreements or understandings.